Re: Meal payments
From: NetiPotLady (NetiPotLadyaol.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:55:49 -0800 (PST)
We've just upped our maximum price per meal to $4. Each cook determines how
much their meal will cost per person after the fact (but only up to the maximum
or they have to pay the extra themselves). That means when the final count of
your meal is determined two days in advance you can roughly figure out how
much you can spend, maximum and shop accordingly. The cost of each meal is then
deducted from the diners account. Each diner has a paid in advance account
(periodically we each put money into our accounts to pay for future meals). The
meal account person sometimes has to remind people who go over their account
balance, to give her a check or cash. The cook/shopper either can get
reimbursed
for her/his expenses or can put that amount into his/her own meal account for
payment for future meals.
Seems to work well.

Gina
Stone Curves Cohousing