Liveable temp/ geothermal
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:07:49 -0800 (PST)
Randa Johnson <cohoranda [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
after fixing quotes.

On 10 Jan 2008  Sharon Villines, Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC,
http://www.takomavillage.org wrote:

> We have geothermal and have been told by two experts not to adjust the
> temperature up and down.

I would love to get more information on Takoma Village's geothermal set up
(and any one else who has geothermal). Half our buildings are too shaded
for solar, and at the moment we have all electric heat. Who at Takoma
Village and elsewhere would be a good person to talk to about feasibility,
cost, advantages/disadvantages?

  Thanks.
  Randa Johnson
  New Brighton Cohousing