Re: Liveable temp/ geothermal
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:22:26 -0800 (PST)
Quoting Randa Johnson <cohoranda [at] yahoo.com>:
I would love to get more information on ... any one else who has geothermal)

Every house in Eno Commons has geothermal heat pumps. However, Jessie Handforth Kome who now lives at Eastern Village Cohousing in Silver Spring, Maryland might be a better contact. She convinced us that geothermal was the the way to go and we have been pleased with that decision.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC
where this Sat is a Community Dayz and I am one of the cooks. My entree is a vegan pot roast using the recipe from "Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker" by Robin Robertson (... and of course, I will make the morning coffee.)