Re: Getting a new group started
From: tom shea (sheamusonyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:53:24 -0800 (PST)
Kristen-

Thanks for the list of resources and advice.  I agree as you stated that "Chris
ScottHanson's book is absolutely wonderful".  I have also been thinking of
contacting someone like Laura Fitch of Kraus-Fitch Architects in order to
assist our development.

Tom Shea

Kristen Simmons <simmonskristen [at] gmail.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting extra quoted message.

Tom,

I've been reading your posts with interest. My group got started about a
year ago, and I been studying and learning about cohousing ever since. There
are so many great resources out there, so I thought I would share with you
what has been really helpful for Stony Brook Cohousing.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.