Re: Liveable temp/ geothermal
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:17:27 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Robert that the geothermal systems at Eno Commons are excellent.
Imagine quiet air conditioning with NO compressor noise!! One caveat: since
it's a less used technology, our service provider was the only one in the area
and so had a monopoly, which he made good use of. Service calls were VERY
expensive and tended to negate the cost savings that the energy efficient
system provided.

Robin Alexander