Re: paying for CH coffee & tea
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:07:46 -0800 (PST)
We seem to be working fine by folks just donating their teas and coffee. Some have probably given more than others but the serious coffee drinkers in our community have always been willing to share.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC

 Coffee, Coffee, Coffee,
 Praise the strength of coffee.
 Early in the morn we rise with thoughts of only thee.
 Served fresh or reheated,
 Dark by thee defeated,
 Brewed black by perk or drip or instantly

 full version: http://bertc.com/subtwo/coffee.htm

Quoting Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu>:

For communities that keep a supply of coffee, tea, and the like in your CH
kitchen for general use not related to meals, how do you pay for those
supplies?   Out of your meals account (paid by diners)? or community dues
(paid by everyone)? or with a donation can (paid by immediate users)? Or what?

Thanks!

   Muriel Kranowski
   Shadowlake Village Cohousing
   Blacksburg, VA