Re: Shared Walls or Single Family Houses?
From: Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer (belzerchaswoodcohousing.ca)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:19:11 -0800 (PST)
Sorry. Chaswood is in Nova Scotia. We have a small farm already operating, the residential units and ch will be across the road from the large animal barn and sheds. The stormy weather we are having now is a good example of our need to be fairly close and aviod great amounts of lane to clear in winter.

Kathryn Belzer
www.chaswoodcohousing.ca