Sneak Peek at Cohousing Website
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:57:59 -0800 (PST)
For those who would like to see the Version 8.0 Alpha Test of the new
Cohousing Website, it can be seen at this development URL:

http://coho2.stonekeep.com  (note: this URL may not be maintained after the
Beta launch)

Alpha tests are used to gather feedback before a software product is made
available to the general public... so why I am disclosing this to you now?
Well, a couple of things...

(1) YOU are not a member of the general public - YOU are a member of the
COHOUSING-L Listserv
(2) the Beta version launches soon and the Alpha Test input has proven
invaluable... we're greedy and want more!

At today's web meeting, we made the GO/NO GO decision on the Beta launch
(GO)... we also decided to open the Alpha for a final blast of input before
making the switch.

--
Craig Ragland
Coho/US Exec. Dir.