Re: Sneak Peek at Cohousing Website
From: Dirk Herr-Hoyman (hoymanddanenet.org)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:32:35 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the preview. All looks to be in order, I whizzed around to most of
the site.  Sent in more comments in your feedback.
Now I have 1 more bit of evidence to throw at the UW-Madison CMS
selection process, which is supposed to be looking at Drupal too (but ah now I'm digressing!)

Ship it!  :-)  --Dirk