Re: Sneak Peek at Cohousing Website
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:48:50 -0800 (PST)
I tried to post a comment to the Alpha site, but can't see that it really went through. My point: The whole site is visually difficult to read, for me. (And I have good eyesight.) White print on dark backgrounds, or even on not-very-dark backgrounds, small print, even some of the dark print not really dark, but medium blue. Even the "black" looks somewhat pale, whether in color or because of the font. Orange and green and blue and gray may make a fashion statement, but legibility is really important: if it's challenging to "see", even unconsciously, it affects the reader in a negative way. We want our readers to be happy and want to read more! Nobody else seems to have cited that factor- might be good to specifically ask some others how they find the contrast/legibility.
Lynn at RoseWind