Re: Sneak Peek at Cohousing Website
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:56:40 -0800 (PST)
Yes, your comment "really went through" -

http://coho2.stonekeep.com/node/645

The Alpha Feedback forum is where those who care should discuss it, rather
than using this public forum of (mostly) disinterested folks. I'm really
glad you care, but sharing opinions about the website details here is less
actionable and off-topic. Most of us who are actively working on the
cohousing website are intensely communicative, but are unlikely to engage in
large public conversations using Coho-L.

After we launch the Beta Release, then we will encourage input using the
Beta Feedback forums, which will replace the Alpha Feedback forums.

Craig