Recipes wanted
From: Sandy Thomson (sandyheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:54:05 -0800 (PST)
I have been writing a Cooking for Community column in the online Cohousing Magazine for almost a year now. The idea was that if I wrote a column and asked for recipes I would eventually end up with enough recipes to publish a cohousing cookbook. I wanted to do this and donate the proceeds to the national Cohousing Association. Unfortunately I have only received 12 recipes in the 11 months that I have been doing this. I did ask for recipes once in the beginning here on the list but I wanted to ask one more time before I give up on the idea. So if you have a recipe you like to cook for common meals or someone you know cooks something that you really like, send me the recipe. cohorecipes [at] cohousing.org
I would really appreciate it! Thanks,
Sandy