create an e signature you always use
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancolemac.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:28:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi. I read a post from Chaswood Green Cohousing and wanted to learn more. Because I could not tell from the postings where that project is located, I entered the name of the group in the "find a community" section of the cohousing site, but it didn't come up. So I have 2 questions: 1) is there a better way to search for groups (I entered "Chaswood" and there was no group found) 2) Is there a reason we should or can not add electronic signatures that include our location so that people can find us more easily?

thanks.  liz