Re: How to find Canadian Cohousing Projects
From: Bob Morrison (RHmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:29:55 -0800 (PST)
  To expand on what Kathryn Belzer wrote, the URL for the Canadian Cohousing
Network is www.cohousing.ca. They have a directory of cohousing groups in
Canada.

  There are a lot of cohousing groups in the U.S. that have been discussed
on the listserve but are not yet listed in the Coho/US directory.

  Liz Ryan Cole's failed attempt to find Chaswood Green in the Coho/US web
directory reminded me of an issue: There should be a pointer on the Coho/US
website to the Canadian website, and there isn't. Or at least I couldn't
find one when I entered the URL in the search tool. This is on the beta
version, but I think this was true for the old website too.

Bob Morrison