Re: How to find Canadian Cohousing Projects
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:41:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bob,

  Liz Ryan Cole's failed attempt to find Chaswood Green in the Coho/US web
directory reminded me of an issue: There should be a pointer on the Coho/US
website to the Canadian website, and there isn't. Or at least I couldn't
find one when I entered the URL in the search tool. This is on the beta
version, but I think this was true for the old website too.

There's a link here: http://www.cohousing.org/na_orgs but I've also added a link to the directory page.

        - catya

PS - There's a link in the footer for beta website feedback - feel free to use that, though I usually keep up with this list as well :)

--
                            ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett    ____\  /     Cohousing in MA?