Re: Voting backup - help with fine print
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:23:09 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 31, 2008, at 6:09 PM, Diana Kardia wrote:

Because we are governed by condo law, there are decisions that
require votes even when consensus is "working" (i.e., has no need for
voting as a fall back).

I would assume that consensus would be recorded as a unanimous vote.

We have a similar provision in the DC law as well as a provision that the Board make decisions. Thus we have the Board "ratify" each consensus decision and record it in their minutes.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC