Paying for meals
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:57:13 -0800 (PST)
At Sharingwood we created a chart for how much cooks get reimbursed, it has
number of adults, number of kids, and total reimbursable. The cost of meals
is built into this chart, I have no idea what is it at this point.  We do
not handle cash, it is all done on our monthly assessment. There is a person
who tallies this (The dinner dollars diva) at the end of each month and
gives it to the treasurer who bills it monthly with your assessment.  There
is a dinner section in the books, when a cook goes under the charge, the
extra money they make goes into this fund, some of which is used to cover
overages (which don't happen too often) some of which is used to buy pantry
staples.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood