Re: Large animal policies
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:28:23 -0800 (PST)
Rob -- I'm interested in this view of "standing aside."  You say a
person who stands aside is not asked to participate in the activity or
decision being made. In this issue of large animal and raising animals
for food I can see where dissenting members could stand aside and the
other folks could proceed.   What if the proposal  is workshare?  A
person could simply "stand aside" and not participate?  This is one of
those fine points of consensus that still needs to be worked out.  I"m
also wondering what happens when the issue is one of financing repairs
or maintenance of limited common elements?

Ann Z.
Takoma Village
Washington DC

--