Re: create an e signature you always use
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:24:37 -0800 (PST)
I thought it was curious that Liz suggested having "electronic signatures"
on posts (I agree) but did not seem to have one. (Her post:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg27411.html )

Then I realized that her message was formatted as a bottom quoted reply
and her signature was below the bottom quote.  Many people ignore
from the beginning of the quote on and never get to the signature.

One more reason to use minimal, selected, relevant top quotes only...
In addition to being less hassle for digest readers.

Also I urge people to include the "http://"; portion of URLs in email.
Particularly in signatures, so they are "clickable" more often. Note that
the URL http://LochLymeLodge.com in her signature in the archives (url above)
is not clickable.  (From there you have to copy and paste to follow it.)

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org