Re: Large animal policies
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:41:45 -0800 (PST)
> I would be very appreciative if folks with communities that have
> specific policies about large animal limits/ownership/housing/land
> use, etc. could share that information.

Well, here's the policy (from http://www.mosaic-commons.org/pets)
for Mosaic Commons in Massachusetts, though it may not help you much
because (a) we're still under construction and (b) large animals are
kind of an afterthought in our pet policy :) ...

   [following a discussion of outdoor cats and dogs]

   If other outdoor animals (such as pigs, goats, etc.) are allowed by
   the laws applicable to our site, these pets will either be on a
   leash or in a fenced-in area at all times.

   Members who wish to keep livestock should raise that issue with the
   community as an exception to this policy.

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                   elle [at] pobox.com