Rental in Berkeley, Calif Cohousing -- please forward
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:09:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi there,
I am sending this out right now because the deadline is fast
approaching. Email me your interest immediately -- we hope to
get all applications in by Sunday, Feb 10. Ok to forward to
friends, but please don't send to email lists.

Here are basics:
For rent: Cottage with one bedroom and large loft
Rent is about $1800 (not sure at this time what it will end up
being)
14-unit cohousing community
3 community meals a week
20 adults and 8 kids (ages 1 to 10)
15 mins walk to North Berkeley Bart
Lease, credit check, deposit required
Move in March 1

This is perfect space for a small family. Please let me know
about any prior community living experience.

Mariana Almeida (missmgrrl at yahoo.com)