Re: Resales
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:37:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

We recently had our first unit turn over, two years after move-in. It was priced and sold for what the seller had put into it (i.e., the purchase price plus the cost of some after-market improvements). They had an interested party sign an offer quickly, then had to wait a few months for the buyers to sell their existing place, which they did.

We currently have our affordable 1-bedroom available (a Boston bargain at $255K; contact Jeanne Goodman ASAP at goodmanj [at] jpcohousing.org -- there's my plug!). Several parties have expressed interest, presumably it will sell soon.

Both stories have me feeling good about the value of my own purchase.

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing