house for rent July '08 at Rocky Hill Cohousing
From: Kira Jewett (kirafiddlegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:07:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello fellow cohousers,

Our family will be vacating our house from June 25 '08 until August 10
(we may be back for one night on August 2. . . ).  We live in a
lovely, 2000+ sf house with a big deck at Rocky Hill Cohousing,
nestled in the trees of western Massachusetts.  We will be leaving
behind 2 fairly self-sufficient cats and 2 adoreable bunnies, all of
which will need to be fed daily and have their litter changed
occasionally.  In exchange for this help, if you live in our house, we
will offer reduced rent (TBD) and our membership at the local organic
CSA for the time that you are here.  We would love to rent our place
to you and share our community with you.

Please email if interested and we can talk further!