RFPs and developers
From: Tom Hammer (thammer302yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:49:03 -0800 (PST)
Our community is close to a land purchase, and some of our members feel strongly we should put out an RFP. I asked this question a few weeks ago, but I wonder if there is anyone else out there who used an RFP with a developer and could give us a copy?

Also, any recommendations for "green" (not necessarily cohousing) developers who would work in the central East Coast area that we should send an RFP to?

Many thanks,
Tom Hammer
Concord Ecovillage

Making a commitment builds hope.  Keeping a commitment builds trust.