Okay! we're moving the conf call to 7:00 Monday's
From: carrol crawford (ananda.silvergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:44:20 -0800 (PST)
I had enough requests that indicate that 7:00 would be a better time for the
conference call.  So thats what we'll do.  Starting next monday( feb 25th)
 the conference call will be at 7:00 PST.  Welcome east coasters!!!

Tonight we had a small group and talked about " why have a co-housing
community".  The differences between rural and urban co-housing
communities.  Is it cheaper? Differenct co-housing designs.

We mentioned that this can be like a regular class where we have book
reports on the book " finding Community" by Diane Leafe Christian.   If you
want to be a regular visitor you might want to order this book from
www.ic.org    We're going to be following this book, and have some lose
discussions around it.

Seems there was a mix up about the phone number as well. My apologies.  the
proper phone number is 712-432-2000, pin number 09993#   Chime in Next
Week.  Feb  25th. 7:00 PST.

Peace,
Ananda