Consensus Facilitator Sought
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:52:26 -0800 (PST)
Dear Friends,

Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington D.C. is looking for a facilitator to help
us develop our decision-making and consensusprocess.

We've been using a consensus process since 2001 but it has some
significant ambiguities. Following lots of discussion, proposals and trial and
error, we would like to have someone from the outside come and work with us to
do some combination of facilitation and training on this topic and
help us create our
own pathway to consensus.

So we are casting a net to those lists where people who are
knowledgeable about this topic could help us. If you
know of any one who meets the criteria below, could you let me know
their name andcontact information and a little about your experience
with them?

Criteria:
- Full time professional in this field
- Knowledge of cohousing
- Excellent facilitator
- Strong background in consensus
- Preference for local person (relatively close to Washington DC) so that
follow-up would be easier, but will consider others further afield if
other criteria are met.

(Note: We are aware of Laird Schaub and Tree Bressen.)

--
Ann Zabaldo
Voice 202-291-7892