Re: Coho USA Professional Directory
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:34:37 -0800 (PST)
The directory is brand new and we're just getting started promoting it - so
few have had the opportunity to make that choice... Eris received a
specific, pre-release invitation because she was already advertising her
services in the Cohousing Classified Ads and I wanted to launch it with some
new listings.

By charging for Cohousing Professional Directory listings ($250/year), we
have created a sustainable business model that enables Coho/US to allocate
staff time to this to help keep it up-to-date, solicit new listings, and to
grow its value to the professionals and cohousers alike.

--
Craig Ragland
Coho/US Exec. Dir.