Grants Available for Green Developments
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:03:28 -0800 (PST)
Hello all --

I received this announcement from a friend and member of Eastern
Village Cohousing.  The deadline is coming up soon.  I hope some of
you will be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Please don't write me w/ questions or for more information.   I don't
know any more than what's in the announcement!  Just follow the links
...  :-)

Best --

Ann Z.

--
Ann Zabaldo
Voice 202-291-7892

--begin--
Grant Funds up to $50,000 per Project

 Now Available for Developers Committed to Providing Green* Affordable
                               Housing

           Applications must be received online by April 11

       Awards are expected to be made by the last week of June

            Grant guidelines and application available at
                    www.greencommunitiesonline.org

*Please note that Enterprise and its partners have updated the Green
Communities Criteria.  Before starting the application please make sure
to request the new Criteria at:
http://www.greencommunitiesonline.org/tools/criteria/request.asp

The  updated  Criteria  is  labeled  throughout  the  document  as Green
Communities  Criteria  2008.   The  application  forms  available online
reflect changes made to the Criteria.

For information related to the application, call 410.715.7433 or email
greencommunities [at] enterprisecommunity.org
Please note that Northwest applications are administered on a rolling
basis.

                    You are invited to join us on

                    Thursday, March 5 at 2 p.m. EST

       for an online meeting to review the application process.

          Information on joining the meeting can be found at

            www.greencommunitiesonline.org/tools/training/

Enterprise  would  like  to  thank  and  recognize  the leading national
funders  of  Green  Communities  for  their  generous  support  of  this
initiative:  Citigroup  Foundation,  The  Home  Depot Foundation and The
Kresge Foundation.

             For more information on our partners go to:

          www.greencommunitiesonline.org/about-partners.asp
--end--