Developer financed cohousing
From: Mina Baisch (mbaischmindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:34:01 -0800 (PST)

Our group has been very active in the last year or so, and has identified a very promising piece of property. We don't have members with "deep pockets", so the group has decided to look for developer financing. We are open to working with someone who doesn't know a lot about cohousing, but if we do so we'd like to be able to introduce them to the idea of cohousing with several examples of developer- financed cohousing that was successful from the developer's point of view (as well as the community's). Can anyone help me to identify: 1) the names of such cohousing communities 2) a contact person that might be willing to give our group info via e-mail or a brief phone call?

Thanks, Mina