Drupal tech?
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

The fabulous Drupal techie I worked with on the beta cohousing.org site is moving on to his master's thesis and other projects. I'm looking for someone to work with on the site, and while I have a couple of non-cohouser possibilities, I wanted to put the word out here as well.

If you've worked with the code side of drupal before, please get in touch!

On a day to day level this is helping me troubleshoot problems that are beyond my technical ken (i'm Not A Programmer, though i fake it pretty well) and evaluate new modules and solutions, help me deal with the site host, etc.

Beyond that, the fun stuff is totally on a project by project basis :)

Thanks, and feel free to pass this to other community-minded folks you know,

        - catya
--
                            ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett    ____\  /     Cohousing in MA?