Triage [was Storage [was workshop (was How are your great room ...)
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 11, 2008, at 10:41 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

Storage is incredibly important. You can never have enough, although
having a limit does force you to triage every once in a while.

I forgot to say how we triage. Periodically we have too many puzzles and games and DVDs.We put them out on the tables in the dining room and ask people who want to keep an item to put it back on the shelf. Anything left on the tables in a few days goes to the thrift shop unless someone has put a note on it saying that they would like to have it personally.

Items left in public places, usually the basement, workshop, or office, are put in the covered breezeway when the space is cleaned. In a few days anything still in the breezeway is taken to a thrift shop or we call for a bulk trash pick up, as appropriate.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC