Re: How are your great room and kitchen connected
From: Donna F (editorcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:37:18 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds cool, Craig.

Speaking of gathering solutions like this somewhere on the Cohousing.org website, we could have a hall of fame for projects large and small that celebrate ingenuity and the collaborative spirit that fuels it.

Let's see, what would we want? It would be great to have before and after photos, a description of the problem and its solution and of course, those scribbled plans and, of course, a photo of the grinning (or frowning) "figure-it-out folks". Send them to me if you're game. Anyone want to be the editor of our hall of fame? Let me know.

donna
Donna Freiermuth
Editor
Cohousing Magazine