Re: Cohousin_L Enclosed "street" between homes
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Craig Ragland" <craigragland [at] gmail.com>
Joelyn, is "The Tunnel" used? Just during "bad" weather?

We use it all the time, to avoid having to put on coats and boots - remember, it can be
cold weather here from November through April, and stormy anytime. The kids run back and
forth to eachothers houses all the time barefoot, even in the coldest weather. But it
also gets used as runway for kids on scooters, a storm tunnel during tornado warnings, a
convenient way to haul trash and compost in our little red wagons over to the dumpster
area, and the only stair-less way to get into the main house (which still has its
original 1924 elevator). Also access to eachother's units without a key for things like
feeding cats when the owners are gone, as we mostly leave our "tunnel" doors
unlocked.