Re: Google Maps
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
I often use google earth as learning/entertainment (not webcams) and also when trying to 'get a feel' of what the landscape/terrain/ surroundings of individual CoHo communities are like. Then on google earth one can click on the photo icons and you tube icons (less productive) that are on the google earth image to get a feel for what the terrain actually looks like from the ground. I think its a great learning tool and quite an addictive pastime. If a community shows up well (good resolution) on google earth, the image could well be used for marketing purposes.
James