Re: Google Maps
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
Quoting britedark <britedark [at] gmail.com>:
Alas, their street numbering is badly off -- the '1270' location is actually
about where 1228 actually is. (And worse than that,  half our house numbers
belong to buildings tucked in behind the street-adjacent buildings. (We're
built in a double-wide block.))

Actually you have the power to fix this. There is an "Edit" link which will allow you to move the marker. If your change is less than 200 meters, you should see the change immediately.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 http://www.enocommons.org
 Durham, NC
where we had a bee swarm by the play structure. Fortunately, we found the bees a
 nice happy home.  Pictures at our web site.  More to come when I have time.