N Street Cohousing on local "Save with Dave" show
From: Kevin Wolf (kevinwolfandassociates.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Cohousing communities,

We recently were contacted by the local news to see if we would be interested in being on their "Save with Dave" show. We agreed. It ended up being a good show for a little over a minute. I suspect that more TV news shows will focus on how to save money and you all might find similar opportunities for public education. We stressed that regular neighborhoods can share in similar ways. The producers did a good job of carrying that message.

Kevin
N Street Cohousing