Pleasant Hill, CA - Open house and community tour THIS Sunday May 4
From: Veena Achar (veenaphch.org)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:14:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all
Our community is Pleasant Hill Cohousing, CA - in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The next monthly tour is THIS Sunday May 4th at 2 PM .**Please RSVP**
Contact Susan at hedgpeth [at] berkeley.edu  or veena [at] phch.org

Our 4 bedroom townhome wil also be shown during this time (see below)

View ONLINE ad at: http://www.phch.org/forsaleVM.htm
FOR SALE BY OWNER - 4BR, 3BA townhomee
2246 Lisa Ln, Pleasant Hill , CA 94523
In Pleasant Hill Cohousing (www.phch.org)

Beautiful, two-story townhome with open floor plan.Excellent storage. Approx
1480 sq. ft.  Newly constructed in 2001.
Live in a community where neighbors socialize often and help each other out in
times of need. Kids here play safely in a neighborhood full of familiar faces
and finding company is as easy as walking down the path.

Veena