Affordable cohousing
From: Rod Lambert (rodecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 05:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations on your successful effort.
A couple of follow-up questions:
1.What were the unsubsidized cost of the units?
2.Were you able to come up with any procedures to slow the inevitable rise to
market value when they resell which typically tends to wipe out the
affordable-ness after a few years?

Rod Lambert