Re: Wikis
From: Steve Gere (sgerepacbell.net)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 06:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Sharon,
  We used pbwiki which is very easy for posting. No html is required though it
is allowed if anyone wants to jazz their things up it.
  Steve (in Berkeley Sacramento St cohousing)

Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> wrote:

Are there any Wiki sites that can be done without any HTML?

I looked once but the HTML is daunting. I don't think I could get the
other members of the facilities team or the board to use it.

To post minutes, etc., on the website means it all has to go through me.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing,Washington DC