Re: Truly affordable cohousing
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 12:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
At 7:33 PM -0400 5/10/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
Low cost cohousing has been a dream of many people for a long time. If a model could be created, there would be great demand. And I'm sure there
would be a lot of help on this list.

Can you share some ideas about how to find potential members for this type of project? I know there are others out there like me -- a few on this list in different geographical areas.

Personally, I haven't connected face-to-face with anyone over the past 4 years who wanted to get into cohousing, let alone low-cost projects. Perhaps list members and others in existing projects will know some people who would be interested?

--
Cheers!
Marganne