Re: Wikis
From: John Faust (wjfaustgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
Rob,

Fascinating. Apparently, Google acquired JotSpot in February of this year
and it looks like Google is trying to develop a tool set for creating
collaborative sites called Google Sites. Our forming group has made
extensive use of seedwiki wiki but have recently been transitioning to
shared Google Docs. If Google Sites (formed around JotSpot) offers both a
wiki and the Docs, that would be a really useful way to manage and share
information. Thanks for the reference.

John Faust