Re: Truly affordable cohousing
From: balaji (balajiouraynet.com)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 00:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
The Utah Valley Commons, a cohousing group in formation, subscribes to the
philosophy you describe.  You are welcome to join our discussion on Yahoo
or vist our website (www.utahvalleycommons.com).  We have many of the same
questions you do, and are actively seeking solutions.  Our plan is for a
community of no more than 35 households, surrounded by land sufficient for
organic gardening and/or CSA.  We intend to be within commuting distance
of Provo (south of Salt Lake City.)

Thanks for your input on the issue of affordability.

Charles Nuckolls
Utah Valley Commons