2BR/BA townhome available at New Brighton Cohousing
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
  2 BR/2 Bath home for sale at New Brighton Cohousing
  We are a new retrofit cohousing community in Aptos, CA, 6 miles from Santa
Cruz. We currently have 13 adults and 5 children, with an age range of 3 to 63.

 11 townhomes and a common house on .89acre
 1600 ft2 Common House w/ guest room, kid room
 Common meals 1-2x week
 ½ mile from New Brighton beach, the Cabrillo farmer?s market and Cabrillo
College
 Right on the bus line
 Kid?s play area
 Good school system
  The available unit is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1000 ft2 townhome w/ small
backyard.

  Contact: Chuck Johnson, (831)464-1787,
  scyogi [at] nethere.com

cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org wrote: Send Cohousing-L mailing list
submissions to
 cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org

 http://lists.cohousing.org/mailman/listinfo/cohousing-l
 cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org

 cohousing-l-owner [at] cohousing.org

than "Re: Contents of Cohousing-L digest..."