Re: interdependency-housing for those with dementia
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
I checked the web-site myself and sure enough, mentions of the booklets are not on there. I called the executive director who was surprised at the oversight. The work was done 4-5 years ago before they had a website, she thinks that's why it was overlooked. She promised to look into it to get a link on the site. but meanwhile, she says they still have some stock of the booklets ('Alternative Housing' and 'Environments for People with Alzheimer Disease' left and they can be obtained by writing or calling them. I doubt the whole of the two booklets could be put on the web, so ordering a hardcopy might be the way to go. Their contact info. is as follows:

PROVINCIAL OFFICE
10 - 120 Donald Street
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 4G2
Phone: (204) 943-6622
Fax: (204) 942-5408
General Email: alzmb [at] alzheimer.mb.ca

James