New Cohousing Community Forming in Maryland
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

'BOOMERS...EMPTY NESTERS...WISE WOMEN...ESTEEMED ELDERS!

COHOUSING COMES TO UPCOUNTY MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD!

I'm very pleased and down right excited to announce that Cohousing
Collaborative, LLC has identified a beautiful site for a cohousing
community in the "UpCounty" area of Montgomery County, MD.  The
preliminary vision for this location is an adult-focused (55+)
cohousing community of 30-40 households.

The site is located in the I-270 Tech Corridor in MD in a walkable
community with convenient access to shopping, entertainment, extended
learning, parks, services, and medical facilities…and much, much more!

Cohousing Collaborative, LLC is currently in the "due diligence" phase
of the development process.   We are extending a SPECIAL INVITATION to
those who have shown interest in living in a cohousing community to be
active participants in the development process from its inception –
this is YOUR opportunity to be among the first to learn about this
exciting step towards joyous, sustainable community and to take part
in the critical "initial assessment of feasibility!"

YOU ARE INVITED to the
FIRST ORIENTATION MEETING and SITE TOUR
Saturday, MAY 31, 2008
1:00 p.m.

Reserve your seat early!

CONTACT INFO in my signature block below.

Expressions of Interest will be accepted at this meeting.  There is no
commitment either asserted or implied by submission of an Expression
of Interest.

Please help spread the word!

Thank you, all!

Ann Z.