|Re: Low cost housing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)|
|Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:11:47 -0700 (PDT)|
At 3:05 PM -0400 5/18/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
Another option might be to negotiate with a national bank to create a "preferred lender" agreement. There is a lot of construction money andmortgages involved in cohousing that a bank would benefit from.
Can people on a limited income (social security, SSDI) qualify for a mortgage? Cheers! Marganne
- Urban vs Rural low cost living, (continued)
- Re: Low cost housing Marganne, May 18 2008
- Transition Town Movement Marganne, May 19 2008
- Re: Transition Town Movement balaji, May 19 2008
- Re: John Faust's letter Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer, May 15 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.