Re: Variations on low cost housing
From: Lindsay Morris (lindsayTSMworks.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
It's a lovely idea, original and brimming with possibilities.
All ideas are incomplete at first, but nothing happens without the idea.
So let's celebrate this one!

When I step into problem-solving mode, I see many ways to adapt the idea to
resolve some or all of these concerns - so many that.... well, I have to get
back to work now.

But thanks for the idea!!!