|Re: Low cost housing||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)|
|Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:29:35 -0700 (PDT)|
At 7:44 AM -0400 5/19/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
By too strange, I meant things like shared bathrooms, no kitchen. Or like one apartment I saw in Manhatten,
Yes, it would be difficult to find someone else who would agree to pay to live under the same circumstances or to get a loan to pay for it. There are many options for low cost housing that aren't 'strange' and would hold their resale value. For instance, building a 'granny house' on your property often enhances the value of the lot.
- Re: Low cost housing, (continued)
- Re: Low cost housing Marganne, May 19 2008
- How much living space to you need? Marganne, May 19 2008
- Re: How much living space to you need? balaji, May 19 2008
- Re: How much living space to you need? James Kacki, May 19 2008
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.