Re: How much living space to you need?
From: balaji (balajiouraynet.com)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Almost any kind of kind of herbivore dung will do.  Seriously.  You just
pick it up when its fresh and slap it up against a wall in circles about
6" across.  It dries for a day.  You collect it and take it home, and it
burns with very little smoke and no odor. You can stack it up like
firewood.  I used it for years in South India.

And as long as I am recommending Indian-style:  How about giving up toilet
paper?  You don't need it, and it is wasteful of recourses that could be
better used for other things.  No one in India uses TP.  In fact, it would
be considered extremely unhygenic.  Water is quite sufficient, and much
more effective.  Gandhi did not use toilet paper.  If you need further
instructions, I can supply them, but I dare say anyone can figure it the
required technique.

Best wishes,

Charles Nuckolls
Utah Valley Commons