Re: Elevators and exclusions
From: Ann Zabaldo (ann.zabaldogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 05:33:01 -0700 (PDT)
 This U shape building idea seems like a "winning" design for all the
reasons you mentioned, David.  Also ... it's "cozy" and efficient.
Both Takoma Village and Eastern Village are U shaped w/ centrally
located elevators that access all floors.

At Takoma Village about 80-85% of the units are visitable on the 1st
floor including 1st floor BA.  At Eastern Village all homes are
visitable except one unit's LR & K is down 1/2 flight of steps. It's
BRs & BAs are on the entry level.

--
Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing